INTERNET AMMUNITION & FFL DISCLOSURE
To Purchase Ammunition Online:
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- Ammunition shipped by air requires Hazardous Material (HazMat) classification
- Ammunition shipments to Alaska and Hawaii must be by air.
- Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
Current Ammunition Restrictions:
- Illinois: Must have a copy of your FOID and State ID on file
- Connecticut: Must have a copy of your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
- Chicago, IL: No Ammo without a FFL
- Cook County, IL: No Ammo without a FFL
- Los Angeles, CA: No Ammo without a FFL
- Massachusetts (Statewide): No Ammo
- New York City, NY: No Ammo
- Oakland, CA: No Ammo without a FFL
- San Francisco, CA: No Ammo without a FFL
- Sacramento, CA: No Ammo without a FFL
- Washington D.C.: No Ammo
- APO & FPO Address: No Ammo
- PO. Boxes: No Ammo
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition.
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles.
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders.